Educating Young Artists
All Scholarships will be based on availability, talent, and the needs of the Memphis Jazz Workshop. Scholarships will be awarded by notification on January 6, 2020.
- Students/parents will be expected to contribute a total of 10 hours of volunteer service to the organization PER SEMESTER in order to maintain their scholarship.
- Student must agree to practice every day and turn in a practice record.
- Students must agree to no more than two UNEXCUSED absences.
- Students must be on time for all theory classes, master-classes, rehearsals and performances.
- Have theory assignments and performance music prepared for each rehearsal and performance.
The student and the parent will be asked to sign a contract upon acceptance of the scholarship.
Scholarship application checklist:
- Have you submitted your application fee?
- Have you filled out your online application?
- You must submit a recommendation letter email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must accept responsibilities that scholarship awards require. There will be an electronic signature in the application.
- Fill out the Scholarship Application